Beacham XK 150 V8
- XK150 Coupe
- XK150 DHC
- XK150 Roadster
- 4.0 liter 290 BHP (216kW) V8 engine
- 4.0 liter 370 BHP (276kW) V8 engine
- 4.2 liter 400 BHP (298kW) V8 engine
- 5-speed electronic transmission
- 6-speed electronic transmission (4.2L V8 only)
- Speed sensitive, variable-ratio power steering
- AP Racing brake calipers
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Traction Control
- Independent Rear Suspension
- Adjustable front & rear suspension
- Front 3 point safety belts
- Driver & Passenger airbags
- Power door locks with remote control
- Vehicle security system
- Anti-theft engine immobilizer
- 16-in x 6-in Chrome Wire Wheels
- Roof mounted Antenna
- Stainless Steel Mesh grill – Optional
- DVD-based navigation system – Optional
- Bluetooth wireless technology – Optional
- Cruise Control
- Reverse Park Control – Optional
- Electric Door mirrors
- Power folding door mirrors – Optional
- Electrochromic rear view mirror
- Electric Adjust steering Column and exterior mirrors
- Heated front seats – Optional
- Power windows
- Trip computer
- Burr walnut wood
- Full premium grade Leather interior
- Leather Headliner – Optional
- Wood and leather trimmed steering wheel
- 320 watt premium sound system
- Six disc CD changer
- Automatic climate control Air-Conditioning system
- Cup holders – Optional
Beacham XK 150 V8
The Jaguar XK150 first entered production in 1957, replacing the previous XK140 model. It was available in Fixed Head Coupe (FHC), Drop Head Coupe (DHC) and Open Two Seater (OTS) Roadster versions.
The first BEACHAM V8 conversion entered production in April 1999, and the car used was an XK150 DHC. The BEACHAM XK150 is available with three high performance engines – V8 4.0L, V8 4.0L Supercharged and V8 4.2L Supercharged.
The V8 4.0L and V8 4.0L Supercharged are both fitted with a Five Speed Automatic Transmission, while the V8 4.2L Supercharged is mated to a Six Speed Automatic Transmission. The XK150 chassis is uniquely re engineered by BEACHAM to incorporate a full Independent Rear Suspension, Rack & Pinion Power Steering, Front & Rear Vented Racing Disc Brakes along with front and rear cross bracing for extra strength and rigidity.
The high performance V8 engines and enhanced chassis deliver an exceptional
The BEACHAM XK150 has a custom bespoke interior that features New Zealand Leather, English Wood Veneers and Wool Carpets. Modern soundproofing and insulation are installed to deliver a hushed cabin, while wind noise is greatly reduced through the use of up rated door and window seals. The new Burr Walnut dash incorporates modern instrumentation, while the elegant centre console houses the controls for the Climate Air Conditioning, Premium Sound System and “J Gate” gear selector.
Custom sports seats trimmed in soft grain leather are fitted, providing both driver and passenger with greater head and legroom. Other features include a multi function, wood rimmed steering wheel, which is also electrically adjustable for rake and reach allowing the driver the optimum driving position. Electric windows, remote central locking and auto dipping mirrors offer a new level of comfort and convenience.
The BEACHAM XK150 V8 DHC and Roadster models both feature handmade fabric roofs using the finest German Canvas available. The XK150 V8 DHC has a full English wool lined roof, with extra insulation for further refinement.
The BEACHAM XK150 is further enhanced through the fitment of modern safety systems. A driver and passenger airbag system is fitted along with 3 point inertia seat belts. ABS Brakes & and Traction control ensure shorter, controlled stopping distances and more precise handling.
Produced in very small numbers the BEACHAM XK150 V8 combines art, performance and unrivaled craftsmanship to deliver a uniquely seductive sports car.